Join instructor Patricia Ceglia for this 72-hour certificate course on Permaculture Design hosted by the Accokeek Foundation at Piscataway Park.
Participants will learn:
- A step-by-step design process that taps your creative genius
- Observation & site analysis to identify natural resource opportunities
- Identification of microclimates & natural patterns
- How to restore bioregional ecosystems, watersheds & natural diversity
- Zone planning for energy efficiency
- Stormwater harvesting, management & remediation in the landscape
- and so much more!
Saturdays & Sundays
10am – 6pm
Course fee $80/day ($1,060 total)